David Zwirner is looking for a passionate, tech-savvy digital analyst to support our rapidly expanding online initiatives. This role will be key in our understanding of ongoing digital marketing efforts and how people engage with the gallery, while aiding in the development of internal infrastructure. This position will report to the Associate Director of Digital Marketing and work closely with Marketing, Digital, Client / Business Development, and Online Sales teams. The ideal candidate will be a marketing analyst first and foremost with an understanding of computer science and how systems / applications communicate.
- Partner with stakeholders to develop automated tools and dashboards, leveraging data from multiple sources to increase visibility of marketing KPI’s and drive growth of online sales platform
- Monitor web traffic to identify trends, surface actionable insights, and provide standardized reporting to key stakeholders
- Collaborate on post-campaign reporting to streamline turn-around and optimizations
- Analyze client data for the enhancement, segmentation, and execution of marketing initiatives as well as integrations into future and existing systems
- Assist in developing behavioral flow analyses and funnel visualizations of different user journeys
- Create reporting structure for A/B testing and extract insights for stakeholders
- Validate data integrity as a centralized source of analytics and performance
- Support department-wide ROI reporting and quarterly analysis
- Facilitate delivery of ad hoc analysis and data requests
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Economics, Math, Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years of experience with Google Analytics, including funnel visualization and goal creation
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, including use of pivot tables, Vlookups and various formulas
- Familiarity with Google AdWords, Facebook Ads Manager, and email service providers
- Proficiency in SQL and query optimization for MySQL, knowledge of relational databases
- Experience with Google Data Studio required - PowerBI, Tableau, Tableau Prep, Looker or other BI software / data visualization software a plus
- Fluency in object-oriented programming languages a plus (e.g. Python, Java, Scala or R)
- Experience pulling data through API’s a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Appreciation for the arts
Position hours are Monday-Friday, 10am to 6pm. Candidate will occasionally need to work additional hours.
David Zwirner is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Gallery is firmly committed to equal employment opportunities in all facets of its operations. The Gallery makes decisions concerning hiring and terms and conditions of employment without regard to any characteristic protected by applicable law.