David Zwirner is currently seeking a highly motivated Operations Intern to join our Fall Internship Program at our London gallery.
Qualified candidates should be highly personable, organized, motivated, and responsible, with an interest in gaining experience in the daily operations of a contemporary art gallery. Candidates for this position should have previous experience working in Sketchup. Previous experience at a gallery or museum a plus.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Work with registrars to organize and upload condition reports files in our database and update files with appropriate changes
- Maintain ongoing department project of digitizing shipping documents
- Creates scale models as needed for gallery and artist exhibitions and projects
- Assist with project-base inventory spreadsheets
- Assist operations team on projects and daily tasks
To ensure that our interns have a well-rounded and educational experience, we ask for a commitment of 3 months. Our gallery hours are 10AM – 6PM, Mondays through Fridays, with additional hours for occasional events and openings. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Absolutely no calls or walk-ins please. Immediate start and eligibility to work in the UK is essential.