This position will be the primary contact to the Managing Director of DZ Books for all financial and reporting needs, as well as facilitating partner with the David Zwirner accounting department. This roll will have retail financial experience with multiple POS systems and brick and mortar locations. Main tasks include accounts payable, accounts receivable, budgeting, inventory management.
Software of note: Stitch online inventory, Stripe POS, Square POS, Paypal POS, Shopify, Expensify, Quickbooks Pro, Microsoft Suite (Excel proficiency)
Primary responsibilities include:
- Manage all incoming invoicing with Managing Director
- Create Purchase Orders for approval
- Pay outside vendors via check/wire transfer
- Log outside/internal sales as needed into online inventory system
- Manage DZB team’s expenses and credit card receipts
- Update master departmental budget as needed
- Communicate financial summaries with accounting department
- Create bespoke project reports
- Monthly & quarterly sales reports
- Quarterly financial statements
- Responsible for inventory management for all item across all locations including international
- Log all shipping/location transfer data into online platform
- Bi-annual stock takes
- Liaise with all front desk staff regarding on-site sales and weekly sales reporting
Position hours are Monday-Friday, 10am to 6pm. Candidate will occasionally need to work additional hours. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Absolutely no calls or walk-ins please.
David Zwirner is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Gallery is firmly committed to equal employment opportunities in all facets of its operations. The Gallery makes decisions concerning hiring and terms and conditions of employment without regard to any characteristic protected by applicable law.