David Zwirner seeks to hire a Digital Assistant whose primary duty is to assist the Director of Digital with administrative and technical tasks related to the technological goals of the gallery. Areas of focus will include proprietary database support, analytics tracking, website support, and 3rd party sales platforms. The ideal candidate will be self directed and highly motivated with strong communication, organizational and problem solving skills. Proficiency with Microsoft Office (and Google equivalents), Mac OS X and experience with databases are required. Knowledge of JIRA, HTML, CSS, content management systems and prior experience working on technology projects is also a required. Background in data interpretation/statistics a plus, willingness to learn a must.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Work with gallery staff to record, track and troubleshoot errors on our various digital properties (proprietary database, gallery website, dzbooks website, etc).
- Work with external developers to track, troubleshoot and test errors/features on our various digital properties.
- Assist Director of Digital in training, evangelizing, coordinating and carrying out new features/functions/digital initiatives
- Assist Director of Digital in drafting proposals and project outlines for possible digital initiatives at the gallery and user manuals for programs being introduced to the gallery
- Provide onboarding training for new staff on our various digital platforms and properties
- Assist with basic administration of digital properties including setting up user accounts, managing permissions and manual data cleanup
- Oversee ArtBinder updates to keep it up to date on a regular basis
- Update basic content on various digital platforms
- Provide administrative support to the digital department including; managing and processing credit card receipts/expenses and coordinating/scheduling meetings
Position hours are Monday-Friday, 10am to 6pm. Candidate will occasionally need to work additional hours. Only qualified candidates will be contacted. Absolutely no calls or walk-ins please.