Wachsman is a leading professional services firm for the blockchain industry. Originally founded as a Public Relations agency in December 2015 by David Wachsman, Wachsman has expanded its service offerings to include Event Management and Strategic Advisory, with more than 100 team members across its New York City, Dublin, and Singapore offices. The firm has represented more than 120 blockchain-focused companies, including some of the largest brands in the industry. Our global roster of clients includes several of the leading digital currencies and many of the most prominent breakthrough technology companies.
With a significant year ahead, Wachsman is now seeking a temporary public relations Executive for immediate hire.
This is an incredibly rare opportunity, where the successful candidate will have the chance to help shape an innovative, industry-leading company as it continues its international expansion Here at Wachsman, a collaborative and team-oriented culture is our foundation. We are strong believers in merit over tenure, and take pride in our team members who look forward to coming to work each and every day. Wachsman’s staff are its greatest asset.
- Assisting in the coordination and execution of PR campaigns.
- Researching and drafting press materials.
- Issuing press releases and pitching to reporters internationally.
- Daily media monitoring and reporting.
- Undertaking industry research and generating story ideas and angles.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with media to secure and grow coverage.
- Supporting senior staff members.
Skills & Requirements:
- Minimum of one PR agency / in-house internship experience.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication.
- Knowledge of finance and economics preferred.
- Ability to communicate clearly and present complex information in a concise and clear form.
- Ability to prioritise and plan effectively.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Motivated to excel in a fast-paced environment and ability to work under high pressure.