Wachsman is a leading professional services firm for the blockchain industry. Originally founded as a Public Relations agency in December 2015 by David Wachsman, Wachsman has expanded its service offerings to include Event Management and Strategic Advisory, with more than 100 team members across its New York City, Dublin, and Singapore offices. The firm has represented more than 120 blockchain-focused companies, including some of the largest brands in the industry. Our global roster of clients includes several of the leading digital currencies and many of the most prominent breakthrough technology companies.
With a significant year ahead, Wachsman is now seeking an accomplished Senior Consultant for immediate hire. The Senior Consultant will be responsible for all aspects of day-to-day account management and overseeing the execution of global PR campaigns. They will plan, organize, and execute PR plans while developing relationships with global media. Travel may be required.
This is an incredibly rare opportunity, where the successful candidate will have the chance to help shape an innovative, industry-leading company with a transformative mission as it continues its international expansion. Here at Wachsman, a collaborative and team-oriented culture is our foundation. We are strong believers in merit over tenure, and take pride in our team members who look forward to coming to work each and every day. Wachsman’s staff are its greatest asset.
- Planning and executing highly successful global PR campaigns
- Managing day-to-day internal and external communications on behalf of clients in the blockchain industry
- Drafting, editing, and reviewing press materials
- Dealing with enquiries from press, clients, new business, and external organizations.
- Issuing press releases and pitching to reporters globally
- Conducting one-on-one client engagement
- Developing and maintaining relationships with influential media to secure and grow coverage
- Conducting meetings with clients and new business
- Managing, supporting, and training junior team members
- Supporting the Director in growing the business
Skills & Requirements:
- Minimum of 4 years recent PR agency experience conducting media relations. This is a requirement
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of finance and/or advanced technology preferred
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and to identify opportunities for clients
- Excellent knowledge of the media landscape
- Ability to communicate clearly and present complex information in a concise and clear form
- Ability to prioritize and plan effectively
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience in successfully managing crisis communications
- Demonstrated ability to successfully lead teams
- Excellent interpersonal/soft skills
- Motivated to excel in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to maintain a high level of social, organizational and professional standards in job-related activities
This is a management position
This is a full time position