Datrium is looking for an experienced engineer to work on software to generate, store, analyze, automate and visualize the telemetry data from worldwide deployments of Datrium systems.
- Design, develop, enhance and maintain the infrastructure for ingesting logs from worldwide deployment of Datrium Systems.
- Design & develop heuristics / machine learning based algorithm for log parsing and detecting potential troubles with the system.
- Collaborate with teams across engineering, support and product management to define and develop various dashboards and other data analysis mechanism.
- 5+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience in building dynamic and interactive websites and RESTful services.
- Experience in programming in Python using the Object Oriented paradigm.
- Experience in various backend technologies like Flash or Django, Celery, Redis, Server side templating (Jinja).
- Experience in building AJAX web application.
- Experience in various frontend technologies like JS, node.js, CSS, HTML.
- Experience in data visualization and data analysis.
- Knowledge of distributed systems, data structure and algorithms.
- Basic shell scripting and Linux administration skills.
- Experience with client side MVC frameworks like Amber is desired.
- Knowledge of relational databases and experience with time series analysis is a plus.
- Knowledge of various automation and deployment tools like Chef, Puppet and Ansible is desired.