Datrium has built the world’s first system that converges world-class performance, world-class capacity optimization, AWS integration, and fine-grained data management. Combining these functions into one system delivers game-changing simplicity to VM and devops administrators. Our goal is to disrupt the traditional server+array+backup patterns and transform how enterprise applications are deployed in the data center and cloud. Datrium is a pre-IPO startup led by the CTOs and founders from Data Domain and early Principal Engineers from VMware.
Datrium is looking for great engineers to create globally scalable infrastructure to analyze large volumes of structured log and telemetry data from worldwide deployments of Datrium systems.
- Create next generation infrastructure and services for ingesting telemetry data, logs and statistics from worldwide deployment of Datrium Systems
- Evaluate, select and deploy the right tools & technology – databases, parsers, orchestrators etc. to scale this infrastructure to support thousands of worldwide deployments
- Design & develop heuristics / machine learning based algorithm for log parsing and detecting potential troubles with the system
- Collaborate with teams across engineering, support and product management to define and develop data analysis mechanism
- 4+ years of experience in some of the relevant technologies – databases, Containers, Load Balancers, Log Analyzers etc.
- Experience in programming with Java, Python
- Experience building SaaS applications
- Knowledge of distributed systems, data structure and algorithms
- Basic shell scripting and Linux administration skills
- Knowledge of time series analysis is a plus