Datrium is looking for an architect to design, build and scale it’s software infrastructure to generate, store, analyze, automate and visualize the log and telemetry data from worldwide deployments of Datrium systems.
- Design, develop, enhance, scale and maintain the infrastructure and services for ingesting telemetry data, logs and statistics from worldwide deployment of Datrium Systems.
- Evaluate, select and deploy the right tools & technology – databases, parsers, orchestrators etc. to scale this infrastructure to support thousands of worldwide deployments.
- Virtualize and package the infrastructure for easy on-demand instantiation and deployment
- Design & develop heuristics / machine learning based algorithm for log parsing and detecting potential troubles with the system.
- Collaborate with teams across engineering, support and product management to define and develop various dashboards and other data analysis mechanism.
- At least 5 years of experience in some of the relevant technologies – databases, devops, VMware, Containers, Load Balancers, Log Analyzers etc.
- Experience in programming with Python, specifically in interacting with the operating system using the Object Oriented paradigm.
- Experience in devops skills – deploying applications like databases, load balancers etc. virtualizing them as VMs or containers, clustering and scaling them.
- Knowledge of various automation and deployment tools like Chef, Puppet and Ansible.
- Experience in various backend technologies like Flash or Django, Celery, Redis, Server side templating (Jinja).
- Experience in data visualization and data analysis.
- Knowledge of distributed systems, data structure and algorithms.
- Basic shell scripting and Linux administration skills.
- Knowledge of relational databases and experience with time series analysis is a plus.