We are looking for a highly motivated self-starter that is very experienced with a broad scope of storage, server, network, and virtualization technologies at the business and partnership levels.
The Strategic Alliances Manager is a high impact position, providing a critical bridge between Datrium internal groups and our strategic technology alliances partners.
The type of work will cover a mix of structured and unstructured tasks, solving routine to moderately complex problems. Must be able to manage multiple priorities and responsibilities in a dynamic work environment.
This person will be a seasoned sales leader with a proven track record of driving successful partnerships and managing a team to deliver the desired results across a diverse set of strategic technology alliances partners.
- Develop and maintain business relationships with strategic alliance partners.
- Drive technology integration, solutions validation and business plans to maximize sales revenue and differentiated value to Datrium's customers and partners.
- Drive regular cadence and governance across the executive, business units and technical owners with milestone metrics and progress tracking.
- Work closely with key stakeholders across regions, business units, and executives to deliver a results-oriented partner plan.
- Provide strategic insight on partner strategies and roadmaps to recommend solutions and adapt to the changing market landscape.
- Contribute to product roadmap to drive innovation of Datrium product aligned with the technology alliances ecosystem.
- Act as a thought leader to Datrium internal teams on business and strategic issues relating to the technology partner ecosystem.
Communication and Teamwork:
- Participate in customer meetings and EBCs discussing our technology partnerships.
- Provide business credibility when working with customers and partners.
- Work with diverse audiences including Customers (practitioner to executives), Sales Organizations, and Partner business leaders.
- Ability to work collaboratively with functional peers across functions, aligning closely with related teams across the company to advance our brand and value proposition.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple critical projects.
- Demonstrated experience working with Marketing and Sales organizations.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including presentation skills to help deliver Datrium and partner content.
- Demonstrated experience in authoring strategic alliances partnership articles and blog posts. Ability to plan, outline and publish professional documents on schedule.
Competition and Market Analysis:
- Able to research and gain deep insights into the market and the competitive landscape.
- Able to help develop competitive strategies based on customer value and partnerships.
Experience / Education:
- Proven track record in delivering tangible results and significantly impacted the growth trajectory of the company.
- Experience in building a results-oriented approach to managing and leading teams with a focus on business planning, strategic thinking, and tactical execution plans.
- Proven skills in complex multi-dimensional problem solving with strategic partners.
- Coming from a technical background that enables you to understand and discuss datacenter technologies is preferred.