Datrium is looking for ESX or Linux KVM platform technical lead to join its world class team building industry disrupting storage and data management products. As a successful candidate you will provide technical leadership to the team working on integrating the Datrium Software on ESX or Linux KVM . Additionally you will provide technical leadership for the team working on developing the Datrium DVX Compute Node.
- Provide technical leadership for the team working on integrating Datrium software with ESX and/or Linux KVM platform and operating system.
- Provide technical leadership for the Datrium DVX Compute Node Software & Appliance.
- Contribute to requirements, functional spec, feasibility analysis, design and development of Datrium software on ESX / Linux KVM.
- Ensure manufacturing is equipped with any tools and processes to deliver Datrium DVX Compute Nodes..
- Collaborate with teams across engineering to ensure great quality, high resiliency and seamless customer experience.
- Good understanding of at least one of ESX or Linux KVM Operating System - including system startup and configuration, device management, storage stack and memory management. Candidate having understanding of both the platforms would have significant advantage for this role.
- Experience with Python programming, especially interaction with the operating system through Python libraries.
- Basic understanding of Storage Devices, SSDs, RAID Controllers etc.
- Good system troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Good communication skills and team player.
Nice To Have :
- Work experience with system management software and distributed systems.
- Experience in working directly with customers and with technical sales engineers.