Datrium is looking for ESX platform engineers to join its world class team building industry disrupting storage and data management products. As a successful candidate you will lead development for the Datrium DVX Compute Node. In addition you will lead the Server Platform team to ensure Datrium Hyperdriver runs on all 3rd party servers.
- Technical leadership for the Datrium DVX Compute Node Software & Appliance. Contribute to requirements discussions and reviews, functional spec, feasibility analysis, design and development.
- Ensure manufacturing is equipped with any tools and processes to deliver Datrium DVX Compute Nodes.
- Design and develop software for platform management and OS infrastructure on ESX and Linux.
- Collaborate with teams across engineering to ensure great quality, high resiliency and seamless customer experience
- Mentors engineers in the team
- Good understanding of ESX - including system startup and configuration, device management, storage stack and memory management. Similar understanding of Linux platform is an added advantage.
- Good ESX system troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Good communication skills and team player.
- Python programming experience.
Nice To Have :
- Work experience with system management software and distributed systems.
- Experience in working directly with customers and with technical sales engineers.