Datrium has built the world’s first system that converges world-class performance, world-class capacity optimization, AWS integration, and fine-grained data management. Combining these functions into one system delivers game-changing simplicity to VM and devops administrators. Our goal is to disrupt the traditional server+array+backup patterns and transform how enterprise applications are deployed in the data center and cloud. Datrium is a pre-IPO startup led by the CTOs and founders from Data Domain and early Principal Engineers from VMware.
Datrium is looking for engineers with 0-3 years of experience to join its world class team building industry disrupting storage and data management products. You will join the data protection team building high performance, fault-tolerant data protection products.
• Build fault tolerant, high performance data protection products, implementing new features and optimizations
• Design and implement software with clean APIs
• Write documents/specs describing designs/modules
• Relentless focus on quality and performance.
- BS, MS or PhD in computer science and engineering
- 0-3 years of experience
- Expert in C, (C++ also ok)
- Proficient with data structures and algorithms.
- Proficient with distributed systems, inter-process communication, threading models, synchronization concepts and experience with complex multithreaded software design.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with file systems or caching development is a plus
- Knowledge of Linux kernel/Virtualization a plus.
- Knowledge of performance benchmarking using standard tools is a plus