Datrium has built the world’s first system that converges world-class performance, world-class capacity optimization, AWS integration, and fine-grained data management. Combining these functions into one system delivers game-changing simplicity to VM and devops administrators. Our goal is to disrupt the traditional server+array+backup patterns and transform how enterprise applications are deployed in the data center and cloud. Datrium is a pre-IPO startup led by the CTOs and founders from Data Domain and early Principal Engineers from VMware.
Datrium is looking for an experienced engineering to work on the High Availability and Clustering for its industry leading distributed storage and data management product
- Support and enhance the high availability and clustering aspects of the Datrium Platform Software
- Create functional specification, design document and interface specifications.
- Deliver quality and timely implementation of various features and enhancements.
- Communicate across the functional areas to own the feature / module and ensure that it is delivered per the specification and with desired quality.
- BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science and Engineering
- A minimum of 5 years of experience
- Experience in C (or C++) and Python programming languages
- Strong proficiency and experience in clustering, high availability and redundant system design and implementation
- Knowledge and experience in distributed systems, inter-process communication, synchronization concepts, remote procedure call, distributed locking, timeout and retries based protocol design.
- Proficiency in data structures and algorithms.
- Good understanding of multi-threaded server architecture