About Data Sciences
Data Sciences is a different type of agency. We bring data and digital together to deliver unmatched, measurable results.
Data Sciences is a group of leading experts in the fields of data analytics, research, digital marketing and engagement campaigns that have a common goal to make a difference. Together we help organizations including Canadian and international NGOs, political parties, and major companies leverage data to produce measurable results.
Data Sciences is committed to the principles of diversity, inclusion and employment equity. We believe that the most successful teams are those made up of people from diverse backgrounds with diverse belief systems. Applications from all qualified candidates are welcome.
About the role
As Project Manager, you will be responsible for managing a given project through the entire lifecycle, collaborating with diverse teams across digital, analytics research, and platforms to ensure projects at home and abroad are delivered on time and on budget. Working from Toronto or Montreal the ideal candidate is highly motivated and looking to take on a challenging role at a fast-growing company. We don’t expect you to know everything about data and digital on day one. But we do expect you to learn something new everyday to deliver the best, most innovative solutions and winning campaigns.
What we offer
Here’s what to expect from us:
- a fast-paced work environment where every day is different
- a company culture that is serious about learning
- from not-for-profit fundraising to improving childhood health, you’ll work on projects that have a real impact on people’s lives
- a startup feel to your workday and the opportunity to join a growing, multi-disciplinary team
- a competitive health package including dental
Working closely with our Solutions Team, you will:
- work with the account team, understanding a client’s business objectives and specific needs
- project manage digital solutions for challenging, complex clients
- plan for and prioritize deliverables and resources from across all projects, based on scope of work and project goals
- create and own project scope, detailed project plans, priorities, deadlines, deliverables, schedules and financials in collaboration with client
- develop and oversee process to streamline flow of information between internal project team and clients
- develop strong relationships with clients and vendors (working closely with global partners), when needed
- proactively monitor projects to anticipate potential risks and identify solutions to address them in advance
- develop statements of work, project estimates, scoping documentation and liaise with client teams to coordinate project requirements
- produce, plan and execute resources including internal facilitation, briefings, status meetings, and communication
- communicate project’s progress with clients and internal teams
- project administration and close-out
- client billings and profitability analysis
- share and implement project management best practices internally
- manage the integration of vendor responsibilities and track/review vendor deliverables
- lead internal post-project reviews & analysis
Here’s what you bring to the table:
- 2-4 years of web production/analytics/project management experience, preferably within an agency or consulting environment
- ability to manage projects within strict deadlines and budgetary constraints
- demonstrated success in the management of multiple projects in the area of web, analytics and the digital ad space
- exceptional organizational abilities
- strong attention to detail
- excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- strong problem-solving abilities and ability to lead both large and small-scale digital projects
- strong bias toward providing solutions
- ability to work independently and be a positive team member
- ability to work in English and French an asset
- this role is Toronto or Montreal-based but may require extended stays elsewhere and travel outside Canada as the role evolves.