Data Science's Content Marketing Strategist will be responsible for the development and distribution of relevant and engaging digital content to support our client's digital marketing initiatives. This person will help identify strategic content needs and develop high-quality content that will help shape the views of existing customers and potential prospects.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Write well for digital channels – core to the role is producing regular content to attract and engage target customers
- Produce blog posts, SEO-rich product copy, case studies and social posts
- Conduct self-lead research to identify key market insights to support content creation
- Maintain content on company’s digital channels including websites, blogs, landing pages, email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Analyze and report on content engagement, oversee content testing and ensure content is helping achieve marketing goals
- Create and maintain a content development calendar to support our company strategy
Experience & Skills:
- 3-5 years of experience in digital and social marketing including experience with content management systems, SEO/SEM and marketing automation tools
- Strong writing and communication skills geared to a digital environment
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast-paced environment, with the organizational skills to effectively manage multiple projects with tight deadlines
- Ability to accept and work with feedback from multiple sources
- Work within a collaborative team environment willing to contribute to the team as needed
- Strong multi-tasking, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Able to demonstrate a strong initiative to contribute new ideas, creativity, and process improvement
- Location: Montreal or Toronto
About Data Sciences
Data Sciences is a different type of agency. We bring data and digital together to deliver unmatched, measurable results.
Data Sciences is a group of leading experts in the fields of data analytics, research, digital marketing and engagement campaigns that have a common goal to make a difference. Together we help organizations including Canadian and international NGOs, political parties, and major companies leverage data to produce measurable results.
Data Sciences is committed to the principles of diversity, inclusion and employment equity. We believe that the most successful teams are those made up of people from diverse backgrounds with diverse belief systems. Applications from all qualified candidates are welcome.