is a Zürich-based startup founded by ex-Google and SpaceX engineers who want to completely revolutionize urban air travel within the next decade. We combine computer vision, deep learning, and robotics to develop full “level-5” autonomy for aircraft, in particular, the electric VTOLs that you may have seen in the media
. You can watch an interview with our founder, Luuk van Dijk, here
. You might also be interested in watching an explanatory video
of vision-based autonomy that we are working on - demonstrated in flight test with Volocopter
and showing the near-term concept of what the functions will look like.
- Lead planning and track execution and staffing of half a dozen of weakly-dependent projects.
- Exercise impeccable technical judgment in working with a cross-functional team and multiple customers, certification bodies and other external stakeholders under time pressure and fluid priorities.
- Identify dependencies, conflicts, roadblocks, uncertainties, optimistic and other scenarios.
- Be a go-to person for all schedules, short- and long-term priorities and status, at all levels of the company.
- Develop tools and processes improving productivity across all departments.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
- BSc in a technical field.
- Hands-on software development experience.
- Proven track of successful project delivery, including financial and technical commitments under ambiguity.
- Experience working with multiple internal and external stakeholders and being a critical interface between cross-functional teams.
- Passion needed to face what might very well be the biggest challenge in your career.
- Combine the best of both worlds; a) work in a fast-growing startup and b) collaborate with and learn from very experienced engineers and scientists that have previously worked at Google, SpaceX, Apple, NVIDIA, CERN, and Rolls Royce.
- Build a product that has the potential to make a global impact on a rarely seen scale.
- Join our pilots to test your ideas in the air during test flights in the Swiss Alps.
- Work in a team not afraid of taking risk and excited about facing really difficult problems.
How to Apply:
Send your Resume/CV, including your portfolio of products/projects to email@example.com
. Tell us a bit about yourself, why you think you are a good fit for us and why we are a good fit for you.