is a Zürich-based startup founded by ex-Google and SpaceX engineers who want to completely revolutionize urban air travel within the next decade. We combine computer vision, deep learning, and robotics to develop full “level-5” autonomy for flying vehicles, in particular, the electric VTOLs that you may have seen in the media
. You can watch an interview with our founder, Luuk van Dijk, here
To come up with algorithms and code to completely and reliably replace the human pilot, only bound by the laws of Nature and rules of the air.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
You are smart and get stuff done, and have experience with:
- 5+ years of C++ software engineering (including embedded bare metal)
- extensive FPGA experience (communication systems, DSP, RTL - ranging from design to development to verification)
- ASIC development
- System-on-the-Chip (SoC) design
- Machine Learning
- Computer Vision experience will be a plus
Experience in aerospace engineering or avionics is not required; we will teach you everything you need to know about the constraints of safety critical systems in airworthy applications.
- Combine the best of both worlds; a) work in a fast-growing startup and b) collaborate with and learn from very experienced engineers and scientists that have previously worked at Google, SpaceX, Apple, Nvidia, CERN, and Rolls Royce.
- Build cutting-edge technology that will shape our future.
- Join our pilots to test your ideas in the air during test flights in the Swiss Alps.
- Develop scarce and marketable skills in the fields of safety-critical avionics systems development, computer vision, machine learning, and robotics.
How to Apply:
Send your Resume/CV, including your portfolio of projects to email@example.com. Tell us a bit about yourself, why you think you are a good fit for us and why we are a good fit for you.