is a Zürich-based startup founded by ex-Google and ex-SpaceX engineers who want to completely revolutionize urban air travel within the next decade. We combine computer vision, deep learning, and robotics to develop full “level-5” autonomy for flying vehicles, in particular, the electric VTOLs that you may have seen in the media
. You can watch an interview with our founder, Luuk van Dijk, here
We are currently in the process of hiring the founding team for our engineering office in Minsk, Belarus. The main focus of the site will be on data annotation and tooling, providing support for Machine Learning activities across the company.
Ensure that our Machine Learning models are trained on data that is properly annotated, providing them with useful information about the real-life environment to allow our Neural Networks-based algorithms to completely and reliably replace the human pilot in the future. Annotate images and videos to make them easily understandable to our algorithms. Learn the best practices from teams at nearby partner companies, and explore options for collaboration.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
You are smart and want to make an impact on how the future will look like, and you:
- Feel comfortable with following procedures and instructions.
- Have a methodical and thorough approach to your responsibilities.
- Experience with image and video processing tools will be a plus.
Experience in Machine Learning, engineering or data annotation is not required. We will be happy to teach you everything required for the role. Good command of the English and Russian languages is a must.
- Combine the best of both worlds; a) work in a fast-growing startup and b) collaborate with and learn from very experienced engineers and scientists that have previously worked at Google, SpaceX, Apple, Nvidia, CERN, and Rolls Royce.
- Build cutting-edge technology that will shape our future.
- Join our pilots in the air during test flights.
How to Apply:
Send your Resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tell us a bit about yourself, why you think you are a good fit for us and why we are a good fit for you.