is a Zürich-based startup founded by ex-Google and ex-SpaceX engineers who want to completely revolutionize urban air travel within the next decade. We combine computer vision, deep learning, and robotics to develop full “level-5” autonomy for flying vehicles, in particular, the electric VTOLs that you may have seen in the media
. You can watch an interview with our founder, Luuk van Dijk, here
We are currently in the process of hiring the founding team for our engineering office in Minsk, Belarus. The main focus of the site will be on data annotation and tooling, providing support for Machine Learning activities across the company.
Develop, improve and maintain image and video processing tools for our Data Annotation team, supporting the development of Neural Networks-based algorithms to completely and reliably replace the human pilot, only bound by the laws of Nature and rules of the air. Learn the best practices from teams at nearby partner companies, and explore options for collaboration. Gradually the main development language will become Go.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience:
You are smart and get stuff done, and have:
- 3+ years of software engineering experience.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities.
- Applied engineering skills.
- Mastery of the Go programming language.
- Experience with image and video processing will be a plus.
- Experience with large data processing and data pipelines will be a plus.
- Familiarity with Machine Learning will be a plus.
Experience in aerospace engineering or avionics is not required. Good command of the English and Russian languages is a must.
- Combine the best of both worlds; a) work in a fast-growing startup and b) collaborate with and learn from very experienced engineers and scientists that have previously worked at Google, SpaceX, Apple, Nvidia, CERN, and Rolls Royce.
- Help in building professional, maintainable cutting-edge technology that will shape our future.
How to Apply:
Send your Resume/CV to email@example.com. Tell us a bit about yourself, why you think you are a good fit for us and why we are a good fit for you.