Daedalean AG is a start-up company based in Zürich, Switzerland. Our mission is to build a certified airworthy autopilot which can pass the same exams that human pilots are required to undertake.
We are looking for a motivated Operations/Administrative Manager to strengthen our team.
You run the smooth day-to-day administration of our business. You anticipate our needs to help us stay focused on our projects by resolving operational and administrative issues:
- Serve as point person for office and workshop-space related concerns, including: lease agreements, furniture, maintenance, supplies, equipment, errands.
- Assist with onboarding new hires, including: setting up equipment, online accounts, payroll, expense reporting, benefits.
- Assist with recruiting, tracking candidates, scheduling interviews, obtaining work permits.
- Organize and schedule events with customers, vendors, partners and investors.
- Handle administrative requests and queries from the team.
- Handle expenses, invoices, payments and shipments.
- Manage the executive team’s calendars, plan and book travel.
In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 1 year of direct executive support experience.
- Familiar with the Google Suite of office and productivity tools, comfortable creating non-trivial spreadsheets.
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and technologies; Interest and experience in using technology and the internet to improve work efficiency.
- Excellent organisation skills, able to prioritize and use own initiative.
- Good command of German and English, impeccable writing, consistent spelling and punctuation.
- Ability to effectively communicate and collaborate with a diverse range of people and job functions.
- Pivotal role in an early-stage startup, where you can help shape all aspects of operation.
- Flexible working hours in the city of Zürich, Switzerland.
- Work with an interdisciplinary, international team of highly skilled people building cutting-edge technology. Also a dog.
- You get to practically run the place.