We’re looking to add to our quickly-growing team with an entrepreneurial-minded, high-achieving account leader who will be instrumental in managing and growing our PR teams that support our marquee global accounts. We are looking for a strong communications leader, mentor and project manager with the ability to multi-task, self-motivate and work within deadlines.
Responsibilities for this senior role will include serving as a strategic counsel to clients and a team leader. This person will be responsible to help develop strong communications strategies that build brand awareness and achieve key business objectives. We’re looking for someone who has a strong track record with creating strategic 360 consumer campaigns in today's cluttered media landscape. In addition to team management and mentorship experience, we are also looking for someone with who can be a part of new business and management decisions.
This position is full time and is only available in New York City.
- Be a thought-partner for senior-level clients by understanding their business while helping to maintain and deepen our client relationship
- Ensure that public relations, talent, content and influencer strategies are aligned with the clients’ overarching objectives
- Be proactive, anticipate client needs and keep multiple activities moving
- Provide mentorship and leadership to agency teams.
- Maintain current knowledge of trends, the competitive landscape, and confidently provide strategic point-of-views to the client
- Participate in new business pitch development and/or presentations.
- Serve on the leadership team, drive office culture and be a mentor to staff
Required Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10+ years of experience
- Experience leading and mentoring a diverse team
- Understanding of brand partnerships
- Pluses: prior PR agency experience; integrated communications strategy; brand partnerships; large-scale event activations
Because of the diversity of clients that the agency represents, the ideal candidate must be able to seamlessly transition (and be successful) supporting and delivering success across a wide range of assignments and client categories — including travel, financial services, lifestyle, consumer tech, B2B, fashion and beverage.
Compensation + Benefits
We’ll provide you a pretty sweet desk space with a laptop and display in our office along with full access to our stocked pantry & fridge and eventually some level of control of our Sonos (when we trust you). Plus:
- Competitive salary
- Health care coverage (vision, dental also offered)
- Generous PTO
- Yearly Technology Stipend
- 401K plan with company match
- TransitChek program, Life insurance, Long Term Disability available
- Company credit card provided
- Uber company account provided
- 10% new business referral bonus and candidate referral bonus
Working At Day One Agency
Our company culture is at the core of everything we do. It defines our vibe. It’s what makes Day One, Day One — each and every day.
We offer a highly collaborative environment where smart and passionate people come together to solve creative communications challenges.
It’s no secret; we work hard — but only on the things we love. From the day this agency was created, we vowed to only work on projects that fire us up. And that’s not changing any day soon.
We emphasize and value our relationships — after all, we're powered by them. Our colleagues, clients and partners are the most important part of our business.