Are you a curious innovator? A passionate problem solver? Born digital? And maybe a little wild at heart? If so, read on.
Our client is a growth marketing partner for digital businesses and startups. Their holistic, data-driven approach combines technology with expert knowledge to grow the market leaders of tomorrow. Their vision is bold: they want everyone in the world to use one of their services. If you have the drive to get us there, let’s talk.
Join our ambitious, supportive and international team, and you’ll work on the following:
- Designing performance-oriented online marketing campaigns through various channels (e.g. SEM, display, online video, OTT, social and mobile campaigns)
- Execution and ongoing optimization of performance-oriented online marketing campaigns for digital clients
- Media buying utilizing RTA and our publisher/partner network
- Analyzing and communicating campaign results through comprehensive client-friendly reports and presentations
- Working directly with our partners to develop the most cost-efficient ROI driven campaigns for our clients
- Advisement of digital-first companies on opportunities to scale their business with data-driven and intelligent marketing campaigns
- Effectively communicate and spread our vision and philosophy to potential new clients and stakeholders by participating in pitches, events, conferences, and meet ups
Of course we’ll need you to bring along a few things, including:
- 5+ years’ experience in the online marketing space
- Experience with digital marketing tools (e.g. ad servers, tag manager platforms, AdWords, GTM, DSPs, etc.)
- Believer in data with strong analytical skills, extensive experience working with numbers and Excel
- Relevant work experience within a startup or a fast-growing internet company
- Knowledge of performance marketing and ad tech industries
- Entrepreneurial spirit with first-hand experience leading and working with a team
- Fast learner, efficient and result oriented working style
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English
- Additional languages, especially Spanish, German, and/or French are a plus
And here’s what you’ll get in return for working with us:
- An awesome WeWork office space in the heart of Brooklyn full of radically supportive colleagues
- Support for your personal and professional growth, whether this means regular massage sessions and pilates classes or an overseas conference trip
- Flexibility to manage your own hours and work from home whenever you need
- A multicultural work environment, plus the chance to visit our international offices and apply for our exchange program. One year placement in New York, anyone?
- No hierarchies, freedom and full responsibility from day one. We believe top-down hierarchies just limit our progress – so we’ve created a whole new way of working
Can’t wait to get started? Then we’d love to hear from you. Please send us your CV along with any relevant documents.
Please note: We prefer applications via our application form (click the 'Apply' button on this website). It really makes life easier for us and means your application can be processed quicker.