Tremendous opportunity for a seasoned, data-savvy Sales and Business Development professional to work across a broad line-up of Fortune 300 brand marketers and their advertising agencies throughout the east coast (and beyond).
We are a New York based ad-tech company with an award-winning tech platform who competes head-to-head with Google. We’re enjoying unrivaled success as a formidable disruptor in the paid search advertising industry with long-standing partnerships with Amazon, Facebook, Microsoft and UBER.
- Close new business with Fortune 300 clients
- Secure budgets, market goals, and performance data assets from current and potential search advertisers
- Prospect and develop relationships with advertisers and their agencies
- Understand our product and position in the digital advertising industry to deftly pitch our offering to new clients
- Perform a gap analysis in a consultative manner in order to identify and solve client pain points and needs
- Collaborate across departments to ensure your clients needs are met with effective managed account services and relevant product features
- Attend industry and networking events regularly to prospect new business
- Maintain accurate and updated CRM data via Salesforce.com.
- Base salary + (aggressive) compensation plan.
- Prospect and connect with top advertisers and agencies
- Pitch a results-oriented solution to some of the largest world-class brands.
- Work with Fortune 300 partners in the Auto, Travel, Retail, CPG, Telecom, Education, Real Estate, Career, Finance, and Insurance verticals.
- Up to 20% travel. Some international travel is possible.
- Potential for growth into a managerial role
- At least 7-10+ years as a top performer on a digital media sales team
- Proven winner with a deep desire to close big deals and earn large commissions
- Minimum 4-6 years of client facing experience, marketing or consulting
- Agile, creativity, and a preference for working in small, collaborative teams with minimal supervision
- Data-savvy and comfortable discussing technology
- Strong prospecting, presentation, and relationship building experience
- Understanding of the search / pay per click / performance advertising market
- Ask tough, thoughtful questions and be relentlessly competitive with a strong sense of urgency.
- Possess strong media math skills and a highly analytical mindset.