Our client is seeking a Marketing Manager to assist with the growth and development of Paid and content initiatives for the company from our offices in NYC. The role will be responsible for identifying, implementing and scaling cost-effective customer acquisition campaigns across all paid (Facebook, Linkedin, Google) accounts.
What you’ll do:
· Ideate, create and test Paid marketing campaigns to acquire new leads and generate scheduled demo meetings for sales.
· Monitor day to day campaign performance and seek opportunities to optimize and enhance strategies.
· Communicate best practices based on performance data and deep domain knowledge of the related channels
· Continuously iterate campaigns, ad groups, creative and landing pages to improve conversion rates & lower CPAs.
· Seek automation opportunities to scale impact and reach of paid marketing efforts.
· Seek opportunities within Paid and Content Marketing realm to maximize the impact of marketing efforts.
· Develop, document, and implement best practices to drive efficiency.
· Test new Paid channels in order to diversify acquisition funnels for the company.
· Collaborate with the broader marketing and business development teams to improve cross-channel marketing efficiency.
· 2+ years of experience directly managing paid campaigns (Facebook, Linkedin, Google)
· A passion for paid and digital marketing; eager to work in a collaborative, fast paced setting
· Proficient in Excel, Google Analytics and search engine platforms
· Strong analytical skills; ability to draw conclusions from data and use insights to help drive performance
· Experience in B2B industry
· Experience in healthcare a plus
· A competitive compensation package including stock options
· 100% employer-covered health insurance
· Improve the lives of doctors and their teams and most importantly the lives of patients
· The chance to be one of key players at a fast growing company
· A-class investors that are backing us
· An international team with an office in New York and Berlin.
· An extremely motivated and fun team to work with. We learn every day and we want to work with people that want to learn and improve constantly