Our client is looking for a talented Sr. Business Development Executive to identify business opportunities, create key customer relationships, and negotiate and close business deals with brands..
We’re looking for top performers with outstanding presentation and interpersonal skills plus a strong foundation across the digital media space. Good experience working with large brands; top performers are given the opportunity to earn north of $225,0000.
Our Sr. BDM will work closely with the marketing, customer success, and account management teams. We are looking for someone with strong communication skills and a proven track record of closing enterprise opportunities. You must communicate our client's value proposition, technology, and product to grow their roster of current and prospective customers.
Some things you’ll be doing:
- Developing and executing strategic account development plans to consistently exceed quarterly and annual revenue goals.
- Prospecting, identifying, and qualifying potential customers to build a strong and accurate pipeline.
- Effectively communicating our client’s value proposition, technology, and product in senior-level presentations.
- Developing and delivering top-notch sales decks, gathering product feedback from the market, and analyzing customer needs and buying behavior.
- Qualify, develop and close prospects via phone.
- Exceed revenue targets
- Build and manage pipeline & forecast to properly project revenue and attainment of assigned goals.
Qualifications and Experience
- 5+ years selling high-value engagements
- Self-starter, highly-motivated, ability to multitask in high-pressure environments with autonomy
- Consistent performance track record and achievement of sales quotas in excess of $1MM in annual revenue
- Good understanding of the digital marketing landscape including, display, mobile, social, email and geo-fencing
- Possess a firm understanding of foundational data assets and audience-based omni-channel marketing products