Our client is currently looking for high-energy, driven leaders with knowledge of technology and solid online/mobile advertising sales and marketing experience. You will be selling our dynamic data platform across most industry verticals. While continuing to close deals, the Sales Director will manage and lead a sales team who are focused on acquiring new customers to drive revenue growth. Our goal is to build an organization of smart, creative and ambitious Account Executives, committed to our mission and focused on winning, but able to balance this with a healthy environment and lifestyle.This company is seeking a strategic leader to help drive long-term revenue acceleration at one of the fastest growing data and technology companies in North America.
The Sales Director is responsible for long-term growth within a defined list of key strategic clients. The Sales Director primary focus will be driving adoption of the companies enterprise solutions while accelerating total client growth. Success will be achieved through direct collaboration with core sales, marketing and product. They will lead the customer account planning cycle to ensure assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the entire organization. The ideal candidate believes attitude and execution are critical to success.
This person must excel at collaborative selling, long-term account strategy, peer leadership, and information sharing. This candidate has experience selling or servicing direct to client within the following industries: media and technology, ad technology, intelligence and data.
- Drive increased use and penetration of our products within multiple departments of our target clients.
- Be a visible strategic partner and trusted digital media advisor for the clients you support.
- Required skills are client management; driving revenue; prior experience with data, technology and analytics solutions for marketing/media activation and navigating the large client organizations. Understanding of client’s technology stack
- Match clients’ needs to their overall business goals, driving greater business value and executive alignment between the company and the client.
- Responsible for driving client adoption and success by providing governance advice, usage/adoption recommendations, risk identification and mitigation. The end result is increased customer satisfaction, retention and expansion of the platform's footprint
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth and strategic objectives in assigned accounts