Our client's first-party mobile data platform, delivers accurate and relevant data and insights to our clients helping them make real-time business decision. You will be at the forefront of the mobile ad tech space with a rapidly expanding organization based in NYC.
We are hiring an Account Manager, you will be responsible for all aspects of managing our strategic data partners, from adoption and ongoing usage, to identifying and acting upon client growth, while making sure the customer is meeting their goals.
What we're looking for
The ideal candidate will be an analytical team player, with the ability to identify customer needs, providing recommendations for solutions, and communicating internally in order to provide information to our product teams.
What you'll be doing
• Establish and nurture strong relationships with our data platform customers
• Develop a deep understanding of the client’s business goals
• Serve as a post-sale primary point of contact from a successful onboarding to providing analytical data driven support, helping to drive adoption of our client's data platform
• Analyze and address inbound client requests to ensure client satisfaction, client engagement and product usage
• Communicate client feedback and product requests to internal teams
• Partner with Sales team to achieve targeted renewal and upsell rates
• Collaborate with multiple teams to deliver results and execute business initiatives
• Attend conferences and meet customers face to face, which will require international travel from time to time