Our client is a data-driven mobile platform that enhances the mobile experience and cultivates strategic, scalable, and smart campaigns to meet the needs of some of the most prolific brands and agencies in the world. You will be at the forefront of the mobile ad tech space with a rapidly expanding organization based in NYC.
Some of what you'll be doing
- Management of Digital Advertising Campaigns, including, but not limited to, ad trafficking, pacing, optimization, and reporting
- Daily management and optimization of each account’s campaigns to ensure success metrics are achieved.
- Execute change requests and revisions to ad campaigns accurately and in a timely manner
- Optimize campaigns according to reporting results and client KPIs. Come up with ideas and recommendations on how to achieve campaign goals
- Run reports pulling performance data, drawing practical conclusions and recommendations.
- Maintain frequent communication with Account Managers on status of campaigns. Proactively alert account managers of any inconsistencies or issues with each campaign, underperformance, over pacing, or any other campaign-related metrics.
- Check for discrepancies between or client's ad server and third-party ad servers.
- Help to improve and automate working procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2+ years’ experience in a campaign management/support role in the advertising/online media space
- Must be extremely proficient in MS Excel
- Outstanding communications and influencing skills
- Technical ability and understanding of all things ad ops and trafficking
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong detail orientation
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage projects autonomously
- internet/mobile savvy
- Strong team player. Positive, proactive attitude and commitment to excellence
- Self-starter, resourceful, and the ability to grow in a fast-paced environment