We are currently searching for a Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant to join a well established medical practice in the San Bernardino area. This is a full-time position working Monday – Friday. In this position, you will see an average of 20 to 30 patients per day.
The position offers a wonderful schedule that provides a work/life balance with a half day focused on administrative responsibilities. This particular position is with the Endocrinology department within a large, well-established group practice consisting of over 250 providers.
Under physician supervision, the Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant provides patient care to adults by assessing physical and psychosocial conditions, such as acute or chronic illness or injuries, and providing medical consultation and treatment under physician supervision. The care delivered will be based on theoretical principals and scientific knowledge and within the scope of the California Nurse Practice Act.
- Obtains problem-oriented patient history and documents findings in the patient medical record and in an accurate and timely manner.
- Performs physical and psychosocial assessments and documents findings in the patient medical record.
- Diagnoses and treats medical problems including patient education, counseling, medication advice and follow-up instructions with referral when necessary to supervising physician or specialist.
Benefits of Joining Us:
- $100K to $115K
- Malpractice Coverage
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- 26 days off a year
- $1,500 CME allowance
- State license, DEA license, professional association dues, staff privileges all paid for
- 401K plus matching
- Life Insurance policy
- Work/life balance
To learn more about this opportunity, please submit your resume for consideration.