We are currently seeking a full-time Hospitalist to provide high quality, evidenced-based, and excellent patient care. Our Hospitalists provide comprehensive medical care to critically ill patients requiring an extended hospital stay, working closely with physicians, specialists, and staff to provide an interdisciplinary approach to maximize patient outcomes and patient satisfaction.
Our services include primary care, urgent care, and specialty care. We are a well-established practice who has been practicing for over 60 years with over 250 providers, who has a strong management group is expanding their practice. The atmosphere is warm & welcoming as well as being a collaborative workplace.
Benefits of Joining Us!
- Compensation $260K to $280K (more for night shifts)
- Malpractice Coverage
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- 26 days off a year
- $1,500 CME allowance
- State license, DEA license, professional association dues, staff privileges all paid for
- 401K plus matching
- Life Insurance policy
- Work/life balance
- MD/DO Active License to practice in California
- Specialty in Internal Medicine required
- Board Eligible or Board Certified required
To learn more about this position or to be considered please submit your CV for consideration