We are currently searching for a part-time Physical Therapist to join an integrative medical clinic in the Fresno area. If you are looking for a different way to treat patients, or are tired of prescribing narcotics and focuses on collaboration, we are the place for you!!!
Our services include chiropractic care and physical medicine rehabilitation. We are an established practice who is implementing more treatment plants to our patients. The atmosphere is warm & welcoming as well as being a collaborative workplace. We treat patients with a more holistic approach offering an alternative treatment to patients who have been in car accidents, work related injuries, sports injuries or just looking for a new way to receive care.
All patient visits are prepared by a trained clinical assistant. Many of the patients treated are athletes looking to get back to their sport, or older individuals who are trying to do more in their daily routine. The practice is a fun and family oriented practice that would like to add one more provider to their team.
The practice of integrative medicine has grown significantly over the past couple of years, due to the principal of combining different styles of medical treatment to optimize health outcomes.
Benefits of Working with Us:
- Competitive compensation
- Part-time schedule (flexible options)
- Room to grow with the organization and into a full-time position
- No weekends!
- Excellent part-time or supplemental income position
- Assess, plan, prepare and carry out individually designed programs of physical treatment to maintain, improve or restore physical functioning, alleviate pain and prevent physical dysfunction in patients.
- Evaluate the effects of treatment at various stages and adjust treatments to achieve maximum benefit and meets the patient's goals and needs.
- Administers manual exercises: instructing, encouraging and assisting patients in performing physical activities, functional activities, gait, and daily-living activities and in using assistive and all applicable supportive devices.
- Administers physical therapy treatments by utilizing physical agent modalities-moist packs/heating pads, cold packs, TENS, EMS, ultrasound machine and traction; directing treatments given by assistants.
- Provide information to the patient about the proposed intervention, its material risks, and expected benefits and any reasonable alternatives.
- Completes assessments and collaborate with physicians, nurses, social workers, and other health care workers to establish an integrated individualized plan of care.
- Designs home exercise programs, recommending and/or providing equipment, instructing patients, families, and caregivers in home exercise programs that, if followed, will assure the continuation of therapeutic plan following discharge from therapy.
To learn more about this opportunity, please send your resume for consideration.