We are currently searching for a Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant to join a busy primary care practice in the West Bronx area on a part-time or full-time basis. The practice serves patients ages 18 and up with their focus on treating general primary care.
They serve a large mixed patient population primarily serving Spanish speaking patients. Once fully trained, the NP/PA will see an average of 15 to 20 patients per day. All patients are prepared by a trained clinical assistant. The provider must be bilingual in Spanish.
We prefer the candidate to have at least one year of experience but open to new graduates.
Benefits of Working with Us:
- $90K to $120K (based on experience)
- Schedule - Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Vacation time
- Full Malpractice Coverage
Some examples of duties include:
- Examine patients to obtain information about their physical condition.
- Interpret diagnostic test results for deviations from normal.
- Obtain, compile and record patient medical data, including health history, progress notes and results of physical examination.
- Make tentative diagnoses and decisions about the management and treatment of patients.
- Prescribe therapy or medication.
- Administer or order diagnostic tests, such as x-ray, electrocardiogram, and laboratory tests.
- Perform therapeutic procedures, such as injections, immunizations, suturing and wound care, and infection management.
- Instruct and counsel patients about prescribed therapeutic regimens, normal growth and development, family planning, emotional problems of daily living, and health maintenance.
To learn more about this opportunity please submit your resume for review.