We are currently searching for a Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant to join a well established multi-specialty practice in Yucaipa just outside of the San Bernardino, CA area on a full-time basis. The position offers a wonderful schedule that provides a work/life balance with a half day focused on administrative responsibilities. This particular position is with the Family Medicine/Internal Medicine department within a large, well-established group practice consisting of over 250 providers.
Our services include primary care, urgent care, and specialty care. We are a well-established practice who has been practicing for over 60 years, who has a strong management group is expanding their practice. The atmosphere is warm & welcoming as well as being a collaborative workplace.
Once fully trained, the NP/PA will see up to 20 patients per full-day shift with all patient visits are prepared by a trained clinical assistant. We prefer an NP/PA to have two years of experience in Family Medicine/Internal Medicine but open to new graduates as well.
Benefits of Working with Us:
- Monday - Friday schedule (9:00 to 5:00)
- Compensation range of $95K to $120K (based on experience)
- Malpractice Coverage
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- 26 days off a year
- $1,500 CME allowance
- State license, DEA license, professional association dues, staff privileges all paid for
- 401K plus matching
- Life Insurance policy
- No on-call responsibilities
- Work/life balance
Some examples of duties include:
- Primarily seeing scheduled follow-up visits (chronic disease) and some same-day visits (acute problems), some physical exams (school, sports, etc.), rarely new patients.
- The main focus will be chronic disease management with some acute care.
- Independently perform history and physicals for patients in chronic pain.
- Administer or order diagnostic tests and laboratory results
- Interpret diagnostic results for deviations from normal.
- Make tentative diagnoses and decisions about management and treatment of patients.
- Obtain, compile and record patient medical data, including health history, progress notes and results of physical examinations.
- Prescribe therapy or medication in accordance with the patient’s needs.
- Deliver primary care to the clinics' patients and order follow-up care; diagnose, treat, record, refer and review care within ambulatory and hospital setting.
To learn more about this opportunity submit your resume for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!