We are currently searching for a Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant to join an integrative medical clinic in the Fresno area on a part-time or full-time basis. If you are looking for a different way to treat patients, or are tired of prescribing narcotics, we are the place for you!!!
Our services include chiropractic care and physical medicine rehabilitation. We are an established practice who is implementing more treatment plants to our patients. The atmosphere is warm & welcoming as well as being a collaborative workplace. We treat patients with a more holistic approach offering an alternative treatment to patients who have been in car accidents, work related injuries, sports injuries or just looking for a new way to receive care.
Once fully trained, the NP/PA will see an average of 20 to 25 patients per full-day shift with all patient visits is prepared by a trained clinical assistant. We prefer an NP/PA to have experience with both trigger point & joint injections, but will provide training if the NP/PA does not have experience.
The practice of integrative medicine has grown significantly over the past couple of years, due to the principal of combining different styles of medical treatment to optimize health outcomes.
Benefits of Working with Us:
- Monday through Thursday, 9:00am to 6:00pm & half days on Friday's!
- $100,000 to $125,000 starting Annual Salary, negotiable dependent upon experience
- Full Malpractice Coverage
- No on-call responsibilities
- Work/life balance
- Paid time off
- Medical insurance
- Retirement stipend
- License and DEA fees paid for
- CME allowance
Some examples of duties include:
- Examine patients to obtain information about their physical condition
- Complete required documentation and written follow up
- Make diagnoses and decisions about management and treatment of patients
- Complete both trigger point & joint injections
- Chart review and preparation before the patient clinical visit
- Prescribe therapy or medication within physician guidelines
- Order and interpret diagnostic test results and note any deviations from normal
- Perform patient education and counseling when appropriate
- Instruct and counsel patients about prescribed therapeutic regimens, emotional problems of daily living, and health maintenance
To learn more about this opportunity submit your CV for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!