We are currently searching for a Physician Assistant to join a well established medical practice in the San Bernardino area. This is a full-time position in an Urgent Care dept. You will rotate between 3 urgent care facilities in the San Bernardino area. The clinic operates Monday - Sunday, and you will work 4 shifts a week. See more about scheduling below.
The position offers a wonderful schedule that provides a work/life balance with a half day focused on administrative responsibilities. This particular position is with the Urgent Care department within a large, well-established group practice consisting of over 250 providers. Typical patient load is 25 to 35 patients a day.
Our services include primary care, urgent care, and specialty care. We are a well-established practice who has been practicing for over 60 years, who has a strong management group is expanding their practice. The atmosphere is warm & welcoming as well as being a collaborative workplace.
Schedule - The clinics operate from 7:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. Monday - Sunday. Shifts are 10 hours (7a to 5p & 2p to 12a). Each shift is covered with 2 physicians or one physician and a PA. You will rotate between 3 facilities in the San Bernardino area. The typical weekly schedule is 4 shifts a week.
Benefits of Working with Us:
- 9-hour shifts with no on-call responsibilities
- Competitive compensation
- Malpractice Coverage
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- 26 days off a year
- $1,500 CME allowance
- State license, DEA license, professional association dues, staff privileges all paid for
- 401K plus matching
- Life Insurance policy
- No on-call responsibilities
- Work/life balance
Some examples of duties include:
- Independently perform history and physicals for patients in chronic pain.
- Administer or order diagnostic tests and laboratory results
- Interpret diagnostic results for deviations from normal.
- Make tentative diagnoses and decisions about the management and treatment of patients.
- Obtain, compile and record patient medical data, including health history, progress notes and results of physical examinations.
- Prescribe therapy or medication in accordance with the patient’s needs.
- Deliver primary care to the clinics' patients and order follow-up care; diagnose, treat, record, refer and review care within ambulatory and hospital setting.
- Provides assistance in coordinating and reviewing referrals.
To learn more about this opportunity submit your CV for consideration. We look forward to hearing from you!