We are currently seeking a Dietitian to services the Chicago area. Our current service area of needs are South party of the City & suburbs, West part of the city & suburbs, and NW Indiana. Our dietitians provide Medical Nutrition Counseling to patients with diabetes and chronic kidney disease in their homes. Typically Dietitians see an average of 5 to 7 patients a day.
We are a leading independent, dietitian nutritionist, group practice. Our referrals come from general practitioners, home care doctors, home health nurses, home health agencies, diabetes educators, hospital discharge planners, and many more groups.
Benefits of Joining Us:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Company car provided
- Tablet to complete visits
- Company phone
- Territories based on where you live
- 2 weeks of training
- Assessment and documentation of patient visits for medical nutrition therapy using the Nutrition Care Process (NCP)
- Manage assigned patients, including retaining patients while maintaining patient-practitioner communications on a regular basis
- Counseling and motivational interviewing on various nutrition diagnoses and intervention
- Finger stick lab work for A1c and Lipid panel
- Communicate nutrition plan of care to referring physicians, home health nursing agencies and other providers as needed
- Ensure outcome tracking data is recorded and interpreted according to plan to drive results for the company’s program management
- Completed education requirements
- Completed & passed RD exam
- Have IL license
- NPI number
This position is an excellent opportunity to obtain your professional practice experience for becoming a Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE)
To learn more about this opportunity please apply to the position to be considered.