Cyndx Networks is hiring an innovative and dedicated Senior Software Engineer! The Senior Software Engineer will drive design, implementation, testing, and release of our FinTech software products in an agile environment, using modern methodologies and open source tools. Work with a dynamic team of product managers, architects, and engineers to deliver sophisticated systems at enterprise scale.
- Lead engineering teams in feature development, testing, and deployment across the full application stack
- Provide technical and architectural direction, balancing short-term delivery and long-term functional and technical goals
- Participate in agile ceremonies such as sprint planning, daily standup, demos, and retrospectives
- Mentor and pair effectively with other engineers and data scientists to deliver high-quality code
- Ruby on Rails
- Angular, React
- PostgreSQL, Cassandra, Redis
- Docker, Docker Swarm
- Amazon Web Services
- 7+ years of software development experience leveraging web application frameworks
- Evangelist of TDD, testing frameworks and continuous integration
- Proficiency in object oriented design and architecture
- Experience developing and deploying software in a containerized environment
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering; master's degree preferred
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive health care plans (medical, dental and vision)
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- 401(k) retirement savings program
- Complimentary lunch, snacks and drinks
- Brand new MacBook Pro when you start
- Dynamic, stimulating and open environment
Cyndx Networks enables financial transactions through software. We don't simply connect companies with capital, we foster relationships between businesses and investors based on data-driven metrics and algorithms that predict success. We are a low-maintenance, high-performance team. Independence and autonomy is the norm. Our headquarters is located in Santa Monica, CA, where our team of engineers, designers and product managers collaborate to build the future of fundraising.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.