Cyber Warrior Network - - Matching the Talent to the Task. Job Title:
Data Integration/Migration ArchitectLocation:
San Antonio, TXClearance Level:
Bachelor’s Degree in associated discipline area.Company Brief:Cyber Warrior Network (CWN):
First Secure Decentralized Cyber Skills, Education and Workforce Ecosystem. Our mission is to create a global cyber talent pipeline of Military Cyber Warriors to solve cyber workforce shortage.Talent Matching & CWN Culture:
We Connect, Match, Hire and Retain
the world's most Battle-tested and Trusted
Cyber Talent. We partner with employers that understand the unique skill sets that Military and National Security professionals possess. Technology:
We understand that its virtually impossible to translate your classified experience via a resume or LinkedIn profile. Our Machine Learning AI will translate and quantify your skills & experience to match you to careers that you're best suited for.Employer Needs:
CWN "Parriot Employer" is seeking a solution oriented individual with demonstrated experience/skills :
- Data Models
- Data Extraction, Transformation and Loading tools
- Data Warehouse
- Data Analysis
- Business Intelligence
Career Role Details:
- Design Data Architectures. Design and build relational databases.
- Develop strategies for data acquisitions, archive recovery, and implementation of a database.
- Clean and maintain the database by removing and deleting old data.
- Design and develop Databases, Data Warehouses and Multidimensional Databases.
- Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Lead and direct the work of data migration developers. Versed in strategic policy guidance and is familiar with the higher headquarter offices who develop government policy that effects the configuration of the Learning Services Ecosystem.
Minimum/General Experience: 5+ years of industry experience.
“Your reputation is more important than your paycheck, and your integrity is worth more than your career.” - Ryan Freitas