Overview: Looking for a Tanium SME to join the End-Point security team; will perform a wide variety of cybersecurity services and functions required to assure the operational, physical, and information security posture for Department of Defense (DOD) Services within CONUS and OCONUS.
Clearance Requirements: An Active Top Secret w/SCI eligibility is required. Candidates who do not meet this clearance requirement will not be considered for the position.
- Assist with the planning for Tanium implementation across the JSP enterprise.
- Perform the tasks required to implement the tool across the JSP enterprise.
- Perform troubleshooting of Tanium infrastructure issues and perform fix actions
- Assist to the daily tasks required to efficiently and effectively O&M the JSP Tanium solution.
- Assist in the development of Operating Procedures, Work Instructions, and Run Books to support JSPs Tanium operational environment
- Provide advanced security monitoring including event, alert, and incident evaluation and determination assistance on escalated issues.
- Policy development, distribution and management
- Event Management- Monitor, detect, analyze, respond
- Work closely with customers and end-users on improving Tanium operational status within key accounts
- Provide technical direction to customer IT support staff
- Active TS/SCI security clearance
- DoD 8570 IAT Level III Baseline Certification
- IASAE/CND Certification
- Tanium certification
- Bachelor of Science Degree; additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- 6+ years of computer, network security experience
- Demonstrated experience with endpoint security and systems management
- ONE of the following: Windows Server/Workstation OS or Technology