Overview: We are seeking a Cloud Data Engineer to help support the DOD, Intelligence community, and federal civilian agencies.
Clearance Requirements: Must have an active/current TS/SCI and be able to pass a CI Polygraph. Applicants who do not meet these clearance requirements will not be considered.
- Develop data flow diagrams depicting data movement through data-centric architecture.
- Provide recommendation to senior leadership to simplify end user processes and create better efficiencies.
- Translates customer requirements into formal agreements and plans to culminate in customer acceptance or results.
- Execute a wide range of process activities beginning with the request for proposal through development, test and final delivery.
- Anticipates future customer, industry and business trends.
- Challenges the validity of given procedures and processes with a view toward enhancements or improvement. Creates innovative solutions to problems involving finance, scheduling, technology, methodology, tools and solution components. Leads team on large complex projects.
- Provide capability to ingest and extract data.
- Must have at least five years' experience in technology consulting.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent training and experience.
- Master's degree preferred with advanced training in information technology.
- Experience and knowledge of tools associated with counterintelligence and HUMINT collectors.
- Experience in cloud technologies, data layers, microservices.
- Experience with AWS, AWS Cloud, and C2S, JAVA, Python, etc.