Overview: We are seeking to add a Technical Surveillance Countermeasures Specialist (TSCM) to our team in Chantilly, VA. The successful candidate will have electrical engineering experience along with experience conducting site surveys and inspections to ensure compliance with ICD 705, ICD 702, and other applicable regulations.
Clearance Requirements: An active TS/SCI with CI Polygraph is required. Any candidate who does not meet this clearance level will not be considered.
- Experience conducting ad hoc testing and preparing Testing Technical reports with photos and descriptions of any .anomalies, concerns, or discoveries.
- Experience managing multiple projects/tasks and large workloads.
- Experience creating Site Survey Reports, creating messages for approval and release, and recording task closure.
- Experience writing complicated reports detailing the findings of technical assessments.
- Experience updating and maintaining records in customer applications and databases.
- Bachelors Degree or higher
- 8-10 years minimum of directly related experience
- Successful completion of the TSCM Fundamentals Course at the Interagency Training Center (lTC), and the NSA/Central Security Service operated center for TSCM training.
- Strong administrative and organization skills.
- Must be able to carry and lift heavy pieces of equipment, up to 75 pounds, during travel and while evaluating SCIFs.