Overview: We are looking to add an IA Engineer to our program onsite at a customer facility in Chantilly, VA. The IA Engineer will be responsible for conducting information systems security activities throughout the acquisition lifecycle. The team member will ensure integration of protection requirements is through purposeful security design or configuration.
Clearance Requirements: A current or active TS/SCI with CI polygraph is required. Those with the ability to obtain a CI polygraph will be considered. Applicants who do not meet these clearance requirements will not be considered.
- Capture and refine information protection requirements.
- Integrates security functional requirements into existing acquisition lifecycle phases, milestones, and deliverables using systems engineering principles and methodologies.
- Implementing security controls including software engineering methodologies, security engineering principles, and secure coding techniques and coordinates activities with assessment and authorization stakeholders.
- Software integration of COTS and GOTS products
- Configuring and supporting Windows, Linux, Unix, Mac OS
- VMware, Xen, Hyper V, and other virtualization platforms
- Networks, system protocols, and configuration management
- Associates, Bachelors, or Masters Degree with 5 years experience. Experience in lieu of degree is acceptable.
- Knowledge of and experience with DCID6/3 and ICD 503
- IAM Level III certifications (CISSP; CISM; GSLC)