Overview: looking for a Subject Matter Expert to assist with Host Based Security Solution (HBSS) program.
Clearance Requirements: An Active Top Secret w/SCI eligibility is required. Candidates who do not meet this clearance requirement will not be considered for the position.
- Providing daily administration of HBSS
- Provide reports and briefings
- Conduct testing and evaluation of new end point products
- Develop and implement plans to apply patches, hot fixes or other critical updates as needed
- Install and configure the latest approved versions of the DOD HBSS
- Develop and write standard operating procedures (SOPs) for maintaining and operating HBSS
- Provide technical support for HBSS
- DoD 8570 IAT Level 2 certification or higher
- 5 years of experience with HBSS
- Experience with the installation, operation, customization, and optimization for the Host Based Security System (HBSS) suite of software products.
- Technical expertise on HBSS implementations and support.
- Technical working knowledge of TCP/IP traffic, DNS, and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) certificates
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, and SQL administration
- Experienced with Department of Defense (DoD) / DISA STIG / US Cyber Command requirements
- Expert in Microsoft and Linux Operating Systems
- Strong systems administration troubleshooting skills
- Be able to work well in a collaborative environment and be comfortable leading or supporting in a group environment.