Overview: CDT is looking to add a full-time and experienced hands-on IA engineer to support a government customer in Reston, VA.
Clearance: Candidate must possess a TS/SCI with Full Scope polygraph. Applicants who do not meet this requirement will not be considered.
- Work with developers and implement NIST RMF type security controls, and appropriate hardening, for a cloud-based system
- Perform vulnerability scans, validate results, and then work to remedy any outstanding issues
- Develop documentation and policies for supporting the ATO and RMF process
- Support, advise, and perform O&M security requirements once system is operational to include integration with various customer enterprise security operations.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required
- Preferred security certifications include CISSP or equivalent
- Preferred technical certifications include AWS, VMware, and/or Azure
- Familiarity with Linux and Windows Server
- Experience working with TCP/IP
- Familiar with Routing/Switching Technologies and Protocols
- Familiarity with 800-53, RMF, ICD 503
- Prior experience working with a cloud-based environment like AWS or C2S