Overview: Conducts 24/7 Defensive Cyberspace Operations (DCO) support activities on mission systems. Performs all procedures necessary to ensure the safety of information systems assets and to protect systems from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction.
Security Clearance: Active TS/SCI clearance. Candidates who do not meet this clearance requirement will NOT be considered.
- Perform monitoring operations such as report cyber security events and anomalies
- Vulnerability Management and Malware Protection / Vulnerability Assessment and Analysis
- Intrusion Analysis and Correlation Information
- Mission operations transfer
- Exercise and assessment support
- A current Certification for CSSP Analyst and CSSP Incident Responder or equivalent
- 3+ years of related experience in data security administration
- 3+ years of experience in CSSP certified work
- Experience with scripting (Python and Powershell)