CyberCube delivers the most comprehensive cyber insurance analytics platform for the insurance industry.
We are solely focused on solving the hardest cyber risk challenges with world-class analytics. Our team is composed of multi-disciplinary experts across data science, cyber security, software engineering, modeling and commercial insurance. CyberCube offers products for cyber risk aggregation modeling and insurance underwriting. CyberCube leverages the threat intelligence from the world’s leading cyber security company, Symantec, along with several other data sources.
CyberCube is headquartered in San Francisco, California. We are backed by Symantec Ventures and Trident Capital Cybersecurity (TCC) – the world’s largest venture capital fund dedicated to cybersecurity early stage investing.
CyberCube is looking for an Actuarial Consultant to expand relationships with prospects and existing partners/customers and achieve sales metrics by supporting and executing on a collaborative sales effort. This role will work as part of the CyberCube pre-sales team to assist in qualifying and providing technical and consultative support to pre-sales prospects for all CyberCube product offerings. The role will also work closely with the CyberCube Client Services team to successfully transition pre-sales prospects into post sales clients to ensure successful client onboarding and provide a premium customer experience. This role will require the TSS to become an expert in CyberCube’s innovative portfolio of cyber insurance analytics products and services and work closely with CyberCube’s product teams to deliver product training internally and externally. This is a full-time position based in the US northeast or from one of CyberCube’s main offices (currently San Francisco or London).
- Work in collaboration with CyberCube Sales professional to establish relationships with prospect accounts to ensure continued sales growth
- Develop an in-depth, hands on working knowledge of CyberCube products and services
- Present and demo CyberCube solution to both business oriented and highly technical prospects which will include executive management, business budget holders, as well actuarial and exposure management teams
- Develop, organize and participate in marketing events to increase internal and external exposure to CyberCube insurance analytics products which include customer/partner events, seminars and trade shows
- Research and analyze key business drivers, competitive environment, and trends in order to creatively identify and present solutions to prospects in a manner in which they can relate and understand
- Develop and conduct a product training plan and schedule for internal sales team members
- Provide technical responses to prospect RFP/RFI and complete/present cyber risk modeling and underwriting analysis during presales product validation for prospects
- Broad knowledge and technical understanding of cyber security issues
- Undergraduate degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Actuarial Science or related discipline;
- 3+ years of professional experience as an insurance actuary, insurance modeling, risk analytics
- Strong awareness of commercial insurance issues, including knowledge in cyber risk insurance and insurance analytical and modeling software
- Demonstrated communication (oral/written) skills to formulate and articulate complex insurance analytics value points effectively with a diverse audience and to work independently with a strong work ethic
- This is a client facing role requiring strong attention to detail, highly entrepreneurial, creative, open-minded, persistent, highly collaborative and passion for and basic understanding of the intersection of insurance and cyber security.
- Position will require 25%-35% travel, including international travel.