About the role…
Our Customer Success Managers position themselves as a key strategic partner with our clients to ensure that they are best served to achieve their own strategic objectives. They own the customer lifecycle as it relates to customer adoption, optimisation, and expansion opportunities; always putting the customer first and understanding that to make advocates of our customers means championing them within Currencycloud.
Day to day tasks:
- Work with the Solutions and New Business teams to facilitate a seamless customer on-boarding process, ensuring a smooth “go live” and introduction for the customer from the outset
- Proactively manage customer base to maintain strong relationship, growth, expansion, and avoid churn
- Work alongside Account Managers to close opportunities and engender customer renewals, proactively identifying and prioritising resources and effort according to perceived risk, potential growth, strategic value and renewal timeframe.
- Help understand which of our customers are the most successful, how they are being successful and understand what actions can be taken to help them get there
- Anticipate Customers’ requirements and possible challenges and proactively work towards resolution by acting on data driven insights and strategic knowledge
- Conduct retrospectives on our clients to ensure we as a business learn and change to constantly improve, helping to shape Currencycloud and what we offer
- Represent the customer internally as stakeholder for product, marketing and other internal teams in order to ensure customers are always central to what we do.
- Work with our marketing department to ensure client communication is relevant and specific customers
What Experience is essential?
- Working in a fast paced environment & comfortable in doing so
- 2+ years experience in Customer Success Management
What Experience is desirable?
- SaaS industry
- Agile working structure
- Finance and Banking knowledge
What Success Looks Like
- Customer renewal, retention, NPS and referrals improve across the board
- Using systems and tools to proactively manage customers
- Company values are embraced and applied to all aspects of your day-to-day working activities
- Increase in customer adoption
- Reduction in churn
- Reversion of transaction contraction
- Successful initial adoption
- Broadening and deepening engagement with Currencycloud and its platform
- Referrals and case studies from existing clients
Which personal attributes should I have?
- A self-starter who takes accountability for getting things done
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Empathetic mindset
- Integrity, believe what we say and doing the right thing
- Strong desire to have impact and drive value
- Team player as well as a proactive individual contributor
- Creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture
- Analytical and comfortable making and acting upon data to make decisions
- Willingness to challenge the status quo and confidence to deliver an alternative approach
We offer a comprehensive range of employee benefits; have a no dress code policy, flexible home working, a day off for your birthday and socials every Friday. So, if you’re ready to join a thriving global business at our HQ based in the heart of London’s Spitalfields, then get in touch!