Salary: Dependant on experience + competitive benefits package
Ready to shape tomorrow?
Moving money around the digital economy shouldn’t be hard. It should be fast and dynamic, providing the
platform for entrepreneurial success on a global scale. At Currencycloud we have created the world’s most
trusted global payments platform that can be easily integrated into the next generation of business payment companies.
Our team is productive and intuitive. This is somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments revolution.
Our Tech department is looking for a talented Senior DevOps Engineer to join the team at our HQ in London.
About the role…
The DevOps team is responsible for the ensuring the availability and performance of our production systems. You will be tasked with ensuring we achieve the targeted SLA's, using a range of tools and monitoring systems.
This role will report into the Director of Infrastructure and IT
- Help to develop and maintain our production systems.
- Help to maintain the availability and security of applications.
- Help manage our cloud networks and the connectivity from multiple locations.
- As a senior member of the team, you will contribute to the architecture and technical choices we make.
What Skills & Experience do I need?
- Experience running production workloads on a cloud platform (AWS/GCP/Azure)
- Broad technical knowledge including Docker, Microservices architecture or distributed systems
- Broad systems and infrastructure experience on Linux, Monitoring, Logging, and relational DB technologies
- Experience on designing and supporting CI/CD tools
- Development/programming knowledge using either Python or Ruby
- Understanding of networking, including DNS, TCP/IP, VPNs, VLANs, switches, routers
- Experience with Automation/Configuration Management tools in particular Ansible
- Experience of designing fault-tolerant systems
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Excellent team working skills, ability to manage own workload and tenacious attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a start-up environment
- Have an interest in the payments, financial services, technology or FX industry
- AWS certified (network specialty)
- Experience of CDN’s & WAF’s (Cloudflare or similar)
- Kubernetes knowledge and hands on experience
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Security knowledge (eg certificates, mutual authentication, encryption at transit)
We offer a comprehensive range of employee benefits, have a no dress code policy, flexible home working, a day off for your birthday and socials every Friday. So if you’re ready to join a thriving global business at our HQ in the heart of London’s Spitalfields, then get in touch!