Ready to shape tomorrow?
Our industry leading Payments API is currently processing billions of dollars every year, but we want to do more... come and join the team to help us make this happen!
We’ are always keen to speak with experienced, motivated and talented Engineers to help us build the technology that will power the future of payments.
About the role...
Our Engineers sit within one of our agile Product or Platform squads, playing a key role in ensuring the team delivers simple, scalable solutions for a wide range of problems. We are a team who are always looking for ways to improve our process, and your experience and curiosity will help us do that.
What Skills & Experience do I need?
- Passionate about technology
- Experience working with scalable web applications and APIs
- Commercial experience in Ruby, or other modern languages (e.g. Elixir, Go, Python, Scala), ideally in a fast paced, tech first environment
- Previously worked with large SQL databases
- An interest in Infrastructure/DevOps with experience using provisioning tools (e.g.Terraform, AWS, Docker)
- Strong communicator, able to simply articulate complex technical concepts
- Comfortable working in a start-up environment
- Experience using and developing on AWS is appreciated
We offer a comprehensive range of employee benefits, have a no dress code policy, flexible home working, a day off for your birthday and socials every Friday. If you want to find out more about our thriving global business based in the heart of London’s Spitalfields, then get in touch!