Ready to shape tomorrow?
Currencycloud is somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments revolution.
About the role...
Our Account Managers are key to driving the Currencycloud revenue engine strategy and are responsible for the development of strong commercial relationships. They own the commercial relationships throughout the customer lifecycle and drive sustainable revenue growth across a portfolio of clients to help meet and exceed revenue targets of our dynamic and scaling SaaS-focussed business.
You will be responsible for up-sell, cross-sell and renewal activity across a portfolio of clients within either the Banking, FinTech or FX segments.
You shall work with Customer Success Managers to develop account strategies, that enhance sentiment and protect against high-risk churn - co-designing success plans and developing strategies to increase product adoption and satisfaction.
Day to day tasks:
- Expertly manage a sales pipeline of expansion opportunities to achieve and exceed the goals of the business
- Develop a deep understanding of the problems clients experience, the impact of these problems and how our technology and new products solve these problems
- Build strong relationships with key senior client contacts
- Forecast revenue and opportunities accurately
What Experience is essential?
- 2+ years Sales/Account Management experience selling technology solutions to Banks and/or Fintechs
- Proven success in consistently generating revenue and exceeding quota by identifying, qualifying, and closing revenue opportunities
What Experience is desirable?
- SaaS industry
- Agile working structure
- Finance and Banking knowledge
What personal attributes should I have?
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, results-oriented culture
- Analytical, commercially-focussed thinker comfortable to make and act upon data to make decisions
- Willingness to challenge the status quo and confidence to deliver an alternative approach
- Ability to effectively articulate a compelling value proposition of the solution set to clients
We offer a comprehensive range of employee benefits; have a no dress code policy, flexible home working, a day off for your birthday and socials every Friday. If you’re ready to join a thriving global business at our Union Square based New York Office, then get in touch!