Ready to shape tomorrow?
Currencycloud is somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments revolution.
About the role…
Our Customer Success Managers position themselves as a key strategic partner with our clients to ensure that they are best served to achieve their own strategic objectives. They own the customer lifecycle as it relates to customer adoption, optimisation, and expansion opportunities; always putting the customer first and understanding that to make advocates of our customers means championing them within Currencycloud.
Day to day tasks:
- Work with the Solutions and New Business teams to facilitate a seamless customer on-boarding process, ensuring a smooth “go live” and introduction for the customer from the outset
- Work alongside Account Managers to close opportunities and engender customer renewals, proactively identifying and prioritising resources and effort according to perceived risk, potential growth, strategic value and renewal timeframe.
- Help understand which of our customers are the most successful, how they are being successful and understand what actions can be taken to help them get there
- Anticipate Customers’ requirements and possible challenges and proactively work towards resolution by acting on data driven insights and strategic knowledge
- Conduct retrospectives on our clients to ensure we as a business learn and change to constantly improve, helping to shape Currencycloud and what we offer
What Experience is essential?
- Working in a fast paced environment & comfortable in doing so
- 2+ years experience in Customer Success
What Experience is desirable?
- SaaS industry
- Agile working structure
- Finance and Banking knowledge
What Success Looks Like
- Customer renewal, retention, NPS and referrals improve across the board
- Increase in customer adoption
- Reduction in churn
- Reversion of transaction contraction
- Successful initial adoption
- Broadening and deepening engagement with Currencycloud and its platform
Which personal attributes should I have?
- A self-starter who takes accountability for getting things done
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Creative thinker with the ability to troubleshoot issues quickly and effectively
- Analytical and comfortable making and acting upon data to make decisions
- Willingness to challenge the status quo and confidence to deliver an alternative approach
We offer a comprehensive range of employee benefits; have a no dress code policy, flexible home working, a day off for your birthday and socials every Friday. If you’re ready to join a thriving global business at our Union Square based New York Office, then get in touch!