Salary: Competitive + excellent benefits package
Ready to shape tomorrow?
Currencycloud is somewhere where innovative thinking and the power of technology know no limits. We know that the success of the business depends on the people who keep it moving, which is why we are looking for exceptional talent to join our international payments revolution.
About the role…
Responsible for providing day-to-day support and exceptional customer service for our Installed Base of key clients. Customer Operations Specialists contribute valuable insight and work closely with the Customer Success Team to help identify improvements. This role reports into the Head of Customer Operations.
Customer Operations provides continuous 24/7 support. Some of the team therefore work on a shift pattern, some work business hours.
- Handle phone queries and support tickets, as well as internal tickets through JIRA
- Cover complaints and crisis management
- Manage trading tasks; cancellations, splits, drawdowns and rolls
- Troubleshoot technical/operational issues
- Liaise with the Technical team and Operations team to resolve issues
- Escalate serious issues when necessary
- Adjust user configurations
- Build and document processes internally and assist with external communications
- Assist in product development
- Maintain full understanding of our Back Office system, margin, reconciliation, our currency offering, payment limitations, and the FX market
- Training new team members and upskilling staff across the company when necessary
- Manage and log your shifts in the rota to cover 24/7 support
Key Account Focus:
- Share client feedback with the Product team and Customer Success Team
- Work with the Customer Success team to understand clients’ needs
- Attend meetings and social events with clients when required
What Skills & Experience do I need?
- Have an interest in the payments, financial services, technology or FX industry
- Perform well under pressure, with outstanding organisation and ability to prioritise
- Excellent phone manner and written skills
- Be an inquisitive, fast learner
- A people person who can adapt to character and seniority
- Above all you should be accountable for you own actions and have an ‘own it’ attitude
We offer a comprehensive range of employee benefits; have a no dress code policy, a day off for your birthday and socials every Friday. So, if you’re ready to join a thriving global business at our office in Cardiff, then get in touch!